We carry wide selection of highest quality, natural supplements, herbs & health remedies for variety of symptoms ranging from:
- common colds, flues & immunity - stress, depression, anxiety & insomnia
- diabetes - allergies, sinus & respiratory problems
- cleansing, detoxification - candida overgrowth
- weight control & digestion - acne, rosacea & skin problems
- high blood pressure & cholesterol - blood glucose imbalance
- prostate & urinary track - arthritis, joint & osteoporosis
- hormonal imbalance - cardiovascular
- heart condition - gluten intolerance
- aromatherapy - memory, focus & concentration
- anemia - inflammation
- migraines and pain - hemorrhoids
- dental, hygiene & cold sores - hair & nails
_Vegetarian consumers make up to 25% the US population. Blubonnet, in addition to providing 100% plant sourced ingredients is making an all natural, two piece capsule made an entirely from plant based fiber called vegetable cellulose. _
_As recognized by the United States Congress, there is a direct correlation between nutrition, exercise and health. Raw, whole food nutrition, from organically grown sources, is more beneficial for health than isolated nutrients. When coupled with exercise, a diet that includes the consumption of raw, live foods, particularly those containing probiotics, enzymes, and products of their fermentation, is the foundation for a healthy lifestyle.
_Selectively sourced from sustainable seas
Nordic Naturals starts with the best raw material available. The meticulous quality control procedures begin in the ocean with their careful choice of fish species that are naturally low in toxins and high in omega–3 fats. Wild–caught from some of the cleanest waters in the world, all of our products are made exclusively from four types of fish, all sustainably sourced, and none of which is endangered: Arctic cod (Skrei) from Norwegian waters; anchovies and sardines from the Southern Pacific Ocean; and salmon (Pink and Sockeye) from Alaska's Cook Inlet.
When our foods are cooked or processed the enzymes that are naturally in the food are destroyed. Since the modern diet consists primary of processed foods, we rely on digestive enzymes that our bodies manufacture to help us break down the food. As we age our bodies produce less of the enzymes we need. However, supplementing your diet with the right combination of digestive enzymes will take a meaningful steps to improve and maintain the digestive health.